Are you thinking on taking the path towards a greener furniture industry? Do you want to launch a new furniture company or business in the context of the circular economy? Do you need more information about tools and instruments to move to a sustainable furniture industry?
Shifting our current linear economic model into a more ‘circular’ one is a challenge for the whole society as we need to manage stocks of natural resources while increasing competitiveness, innovation and jobs. It also requires to develop new skills, such as financing skills, understanding consumer behaviour and making sense of new business models. Circular economy interventions have the potential to foster the European furniture industry, with repair, refurbishment and remanufacture allowing value recovery, economic growth and job creation, while saving on resources and the environment.
To understand the shifts needed to engage in a circular economy, you have the opportunity to enroll to the FURN360 training. FURN360, free and open to any interested party, will offer an estimated 75 hours of training based on 7 different modules.
- Circular economy: an introduction, to acquire a general overview of this new concept.
- Circular economy in the furniture industry, to frame the challenges and opportunities in the sector.
- Circular business model innovation in the furniture industry, to learn about new business strategies that can be implemented in your company.
- Business management in the circular furniture industry, to be aware of how to manage your organisation in the circular economy paradigm.
- Sustainability in the circular furniture industry, to understand and select the appropriate tools and instruments that support a green transformation of the industry.
- Marketing the circular furniture, to be able to communicate and sell circular products to new markets and customers.
- Supporting by advanced Key Enabling Technologies, to see how new technologies could support the implementation of green practices in the furniture production process.
FURN360 training course will consist of interactive learning materials, such as videos, infographics, presentations, and quizzes, a set of coursebooks with all the necessary information, and additional reading to deepen your knowledge on different topics of interest.
The course will start on January 2020 and you can plan your learning journey at your best convenience, as the training course will be accessible through an e-learning platform.
If you are interested to enrol to this course please fill in the form in the course website (www.furn360.eu) and you will receive a notification when the course is available.